Arimia Estate Review
The newest kid on the Margaret River block, boutique winery Arimia Estate has a charming, tree-surrounded cellar door and restaurant with a wraparound veranda perfect for lazy afternoons. Make a beeline for the deck and stay for a light lunch after sampling their award-winning wines. Savor the delicious pork shoulder terrine, before moving on to the pumpkin and nutmeg parpadelle sprinkled with toasted hazelnuts; the braised beef cheek with horseradish; or one of the wood-fired pizzas. Kids' meals are also available. Family-owned and -run since 1997 (the name Arimia is a combination of the owners' two daughter's names), the wines are described as “avant-garde” and aimed at the refined palette, categorized as Premium, Prestige, and Reserve. Don't be put off by the 2-km (1-mile) dirt road; it's well kept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more