The Studio Bistro
The Studio Bistro Review
This is fancy pants food at its best. Ocean trout pastrami comes with quinoa and almond cream jelly; lamb cutlet is cooked sous-vide then presented with potato galette and creamed spinach; quail is marinated in herbs then pan fried, accompanied by whipped goat cheese and truffle oil powder. Salivating yet? Better still is the presentation, perhaps inspired by the art coating the restaurant walls; the bistro hosts regularly changing art exhibitions. Degustations, available daily (on request; A$120 with wine, A$90 without) are when the kitchen team really hits its stride, taking you to foodie nirvana with the six-course menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more