Clairault Streicker Wines
Clairault Streicker Wines Review
This winery is known for its award-winning Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Cabernet Merlot, and loved for its natural bushland setting, about 18 km (11 miles) south of Dunsborough. The cellar door is modern in style with polished timber floors, natural stone, and walls of glass overlooking the scrub. The spacious cafe (open Thurs.–Mon., 11–4) has glass doors that open on to a large timber deck in warm weather—picnic blankets are available to borrow—while two huge stone fireplaces warm the tables in winter. The winery and restaurant are popular for weddings, especially during the spring and fall months.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more