Eagle Bay Brewery
Eagle Bay Brewery Review
Fun is an essential ingredient in any restaurant, and the family-owned and -run Eagle Bay Brewery champions it. Grab a six-beer tasting tray so you can sample their many creations, then have a ball seeing which ones best complement the meals you choose. The food is pure gastro pub—the proper English gourmet sort—and the UK-born chef likes to dip in to the organic kitchen garden for a fresh kick. The wood-fired pizzas are hard to pass up: our pick is the roast pumpkin and zucchini concoction, topped with haloumi sumac and sunflower seeds. For heartier appetites, the scotch fillet lathered in green peppercorn sauce and served with a mushroom and bacon terrine is satisfying, but if you want to fit in dessert, opt for the lighter lentil and sesame fritters.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more