Settler's Tavern Review
Sometimes you don’t need to dab foams or wipe purees across a plate to impress. Sometimes you just have to serve up consistently good, hearty fare that fills the belly and doesn’t burn a hole in the pocket. That’s the reliable party trick at Settler's Tavern, in the heart of Margaret River township where finding a good value meal can otherwise be challenging. The crowds are testament to the fact that the pub's got the formula right, be it a thick scotch fillet cooked to perfection or a sweet and spicy Malaysian laksa jammed with prawns and herbs. The lack of pretention and warm vibe seal the deal. Expect a lively crowd and on really busy nights, a wait for food. Families are welcome. Free Wi-Fi is offered if you need to check emails over lunch. The kitchen often closes at 8:30 pm so get there earlier.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more