Sea Gardens Cafe Restaurant
Sea Gardens Cafe Restaurant Review
Loved by locals for its laid-back breakfasts and sunset bistro-style dinners, Sea Gardens Café Restaurant is synonymous with the Margaret River scene. It's one of only a few restaurants south of Busselton with ocean views and definitely a place to see and be seen. At Seadies (as it's affectionately known) you can expect casual dining—gourmet pizzas made by chef Gilles England-Brassy, fresh local fish, thick scotch fillet steak, and delectably naughty cakes made by Rachel, his wife. People flock for the chicken burgers, chicken liver parfait, beer battered fish and chips and crème brulées. Go for the sunset, or early for the Bombie brekkie (named after the surf break opposite) and ask Gilles for his binoculars to check out the surfers or the whales. Get your dinner orders in before 8:30 pm to avoid disappointment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more