Wise Wines Review
The view from the hilltop overlooking Geographe Bay is almost as good as the wines and food at this northernmost winery in the region, about a 15-minute drive from Dunsborough towards Cape Naturaliste. This family-owned boutique vineyard has a history of producing award-winning chardonnay, though other wines have received accolades as well. Try the Sea Urchin or Bead Sparkling wines, or the single vineyard Eagle Bay. The adjacent Wise Vineyard restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch as well as dinner on Friday and Saturday nights. If you can't bear to leave, a timber chalet called The Barn is available for a minimum stay of two nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more