Wise Wines Review
The view from the hilltop overlooking Geographe Bay is almost as good as the wines at this northernmost winery in the region, about a 15-minute drive from Dunsborough towards Cape Naturaliste. This family-owned boutique vineyard has a history of producing award-winning chardonnay, though other wines have received accolades as well. Try the Sea Urchin or Bead Sparkling wines, or the single vineyard Eagle Bay. The adjacent Wise Vineyard restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch as well as dinner on Friday and Saturday nights. If you can't bear to leave, five secluded timber cottages with names such as Teahouse, Potter's Cottage, and Doll's House are available.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more