Naturaliste Charters Review
This company runs eco-conscious whale watching tours along the south western coastline, shifting from Augusta to Dunsborough as the whale migration shifts north from May to December. You can expect to see playful humpbacks and diving southern right whales, and if you're lucky, rare blue and minke whales. The local company also offers Eco Wilderness & Sunset Eco Tours from January to March, and fishing charters from December to April, both out of Dunsborough.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more