Wise Vineyard Restaurant
Wise Vineyard Restaurant Review
Verdant bushland, manicured vineyards and expansive views all the way down to Geographe Bay are show stopping features of this modern restaurant. Expect the unexpected and be pleasantly surprised by culinary creations that change with the turning of each season. In keeping, the accent is on the use of fresh, local produce. Look out for house cured salmon, crunchy edged pork belly with creamed truffle potatoes, or the Amelia Park lamb rack with polenta and pine nuts. The extensive dessert menu is just as appealing, so leave room for sweets. On Friday nights, pasta and risotto dishes are featured.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more