Leeuwin Estate Review
Their Art Series wines—especially the Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon—have a deserved reputation as some of the best in the country, and feature on Australia's "most collected" list. Free tastings and guided tours (A$15) are conducted on the property daily at 11 am, noon, and 3 pm, introducing you to the extensive art gallery in the cellar. Setting aside the entire afternoon is the way to go at Leeuwin's restaurant, open daily for lunch and for Saturday dinner. In February the estate holds it's iconic Leeuwin Concerts; many international superstars—including Tom Jones, Diana Ross, Sting, and the late Ray Charles—have performed there against a backdrop of tall, floodlit karri trees.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more