Dolphin Discovery Centre
Dolphin Discovery Centre Review
Get up close to wild dolphins at the Dolphin Discovery Centre. Two-hundred dolphins have been identified in Koombana Bay—swim with them, book an eco-cruise, or stay on the beach and wade into the interaction zone. Enjoy the discovery center with its unique digital dolphinarium, interpretive panels and theater, dolphin skeleton, and café and gift shop. Call first to book the weather-dependent swim and eco-cruises. Dolphin encounters are not guaranteed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more