Getting Here and Around
From Perth take Kwinana Freeway south; it joins Forrest Highway and then Highway 1 to Bunbury. Switch to Highway 10 through Busselton and on to Margaret River. Your best option is to rent a car in Perth, Bunbury, or possibly Busselton. Public transport is nonexistent around the area, and using taxis will soon blow the budget. The best accommodation—farmstays, bushland chalets, and boutique hotels—as well as the wineries, the beaches, and other attractions, are outside the town, and you need your own transportation to reach them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's