Getting Here and Around
From Perth take the Kwinana Freeway south; it joins the Forrest Highway and then Highway 1 to Bunbury, switch to Highway 10 through Busselton to Dunsborough. Because of its patchwork boundaries, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park can be accessed at many points along the coast. Caves Road, a secondary road from Dunsborough to Augusta, provides the best access—all the side roads to the best coastal spots come off this road. Only on a section through the Boranup Karri Forest does Caves Road actually travel through the park for any distance. Marked trails are available from most of the coastal carparks; they vary from an easy 1-km (½-mi) trail from the carpark at Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse to a challenging 20-km (12-mi) full-day hike between Cosy Corner and Skippy Rock, near Augusta.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's