Any time of the year is suitable for visiting the park. You can picnic, go for a scenic drive, explore the caves, and go fishing, surfing, and bushwalking year-round. The summer months are best for swimming and snorkeling, while whale-watching months are usually from June-December.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's