Bushtucker Tours. Bushtucker Tours has canoe, cave, and bush-tucker tours daily from Margaret River. The tours give you an opportunity to see inaccessible parts of the Margaret River, Aboriginal sites, and caves while canoeing sections of the river down to the mouth at Surfers Point. A short walk shows you the rich variety of "bush tucker" Aboriginals would have eaten, while lunch includes a selection of authentic bush-tucker foods. The tours take about four hours. Winery and brewery tours are also available. 08/9757–9084. www.bushtuckertours.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe