All major credit cards are widely accepted at restaurants, lodgings, and shops. Mastercard and Visa are always taken; American Express and Diners Club are less acceptable, and the merchant may add a small surcharge.
Busselton Hospital (Mill Rd., Busselton, Dunsborough, WA, 6280. 08/9754–0333 or 000.)
Police (13–1444 assistance; 08/9222–1111 general inquiries.)
Dunsborough Taxis (08/9756–8688.)
Busselton Visitor Centre. All tours are bookable via the Visitor Centre websites. 38 Peel Terrace, Busselton, Dunsborough, WA, 6280. 08/9752–5800. www.geographebay.com. Mon.–Fri. 9–5; Sat.-Sun. & public hols, 9.30-4.30. Christmas day.
Dunsborough Visitor Centre (Shop 14, Dunsborough Park Shopping Centre., Dunsborough, Dunsborough, WA, 6281. 08/9752–5800. www.geographebay.com. Mon.–Fri. 9–5; Sat.–Sun. & public holidays 9.30–4.30.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe