All major credit cards are widely accepted at restaurants, lodgings, and shops. Mastercard and Visa are always taken; American Express and Diners Club are less acceptable, and the merchant may add a small surcharge.
Dunsborough Taxis (08/9756–8688.)
Busselton Taxis (131008.)
Busselton Visitor Centre. Local experts man the phones to answer all questions, and tours are bookable via the Visitor Centre info line and website. Busselton beachfront, Beach end of Queen St., Busselton, WA, 6280. 08/9752–5800. www.geographebay.com. Weekdays 9–5; weekends 9–4:30. Christmas day.
Dunsborough Visitor Centre (Dunsborough Park Shopping Centre, Seymour Blvd., Dunsborough, WA, 6281. 08/9752–5800. www.geographebay.com. Mon.–Fri. 9:30–4:30; Sat.–Sun. and public holidays 10–3:30.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's