All major credit cards are widely accepted at restaurants, lodgings, and shops. Mastercard and Visa are always taken; American Express and Diners Club are less acceptable, and the merchant may add a small surcharge.
Busselton Hospital (Mill Rd., Busselton, Dunsborough, WA, 6280. 08/9754-0333 or 000.)
Police (13-1444 assistance; 08/9222-1111 general inquiries.)
Dunsborough Taxis (08/9756-8688.)
Busselton Visitor Centre. All tours are bookable via the Visitor Centre websites. 38 Peel Terrace, Busselton, Dunsborough, WA, 6280. 08/9752-5800. www.geographebay.com. Mon.-Fri. 9-5; Sat.-Sun. & public hols, 9.30-4.30. Christmas day.
Dunsborough Visitor Centre (Shop 14, Dunsborough Park Shopping Centre., Dunsborough, Dunsborough, WA, 6281. 08/9752-5800. www.geographebay.com. Mon.-Fri. 9-5; Sat.-Sun. & public holidays 9.30-4.30.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Air New Zealand Vacations