The South-West Wine Region Travel Guide
Plan Your The South-West Wine Region Vacation
The South West—Western Australia's most popular destination, with more than 1.5 million visitors annually—should not be missed if you are coming to this state, a fact well known by Perth residents, who flock here year-round for the wines, beaches, and marine wildlife, forests, locally produced crafts and artisan products, and the country vistas.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best The South-West Wine Region restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in The South-West Wine Region
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's