Japanese Cemetery Review
More than 900 pearl divers are buried in the Japanese Cemetery, on the road out to Broome's deepwater port. The graves testify to the contribution of the Japanese to the development of the industry in Broome, as well as to the perils of pearl gathering in the industry's early days.
- Address: Port Dr., Broome, WA 6725
- Location: Broome
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more