Rottnest Bike Hire
Rottnest Bike Hire Review
You can rent bikes—the island's must-have item—from A$28 per day, with a returnable deposit of A$25 per bike. Tandem bikes and attachable buggies for little children can also be rented. Also for rent: snorkel sets, paddleboards, surfboards, bodyboards, wetsuits, and beach cricket and soccer essentials. It's open daily 8:30–5:30, though hours vary according to the season (when there's no 6 pm ferry, it closes at 4 pm). Expect queues at ferry arrival times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more