Rottnest Bike Hire
Rottnest Bike Hire Review
You can rent bikes—the island's must-have item—from A$28 per day, with a returnable deposit of A$25 per bike. Tandem bikes and attachable buggies for little children can also be rented. Also for rent: snorkel sets, paddleboards, surfboards, bodyboards, wetsuits, and beach cricket and soccer essentials. It's open daily 8:30–5:30, though hours vary according to the season (when there's no 6 pm ferry, it closes at 4 pm). Expect queues at ferry arrival times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class”... Read more
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer.... Read more
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more