Rottnest Museum Review
At the Thomson Bay settlement, visit the Rottnest Museum, which includes mementos of the island's turbulent past. Displays show local geology, natural and social history, and maritime lore. It's open daily 10:45–3:30. Wadjemup Lighthouse Tours —find out what goes on within the confines of a working lighthouse and climb to the top of this Heritage structure for fabulous 360-degree views.Tours depart daily at 11 am every half hour until 2:30 pm, and cost A$7.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more