Rottnest Island Hotels
Rottnest Island Hotel Reviews
Accommodation on the island ranges from basic camping sites to self-contained holiday villas and hotels. Space is at a premium during the summer months, Easter, and school holidays. November can be busy because of the so-called "schoolies week," when high-school students celebrate the end of five years of high school. Outside these times, accommodation is easier to find. Check www.rottnestisland.com for details.
Browse Rottnest Island Hotels
Browse Rottnest Island Hotels By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe