- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Safety and Precautions
Take care when bushwalking or hiking, as paths are usually rocky and uneven. Snakes inhabit most areas, so be cautious when walking through tall grass. You should always carry and drink plenty of water; at least one liter of water for every hour of walking in very warm weather.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's