Sights & Attractions in Red Centre
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Alice Springs
Alice Springs Desert Park
Focusing on the desert, which makes up 70% of the Australian landmass...
Alice Springs Reptile Centre
Thorny devils, frill-neck lizards, some of the world's deadliest...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Alice Springs|
Araluen Cultural Precinct
The most distinctive building in this complex is the Museum of...
|Museums / Galleries||Alice Springs|
Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS)
This much-visited tourist attraction in Alice Springs has been...
School of the Air
What do children who live hundreds of miles from the nearest...
|Educational Institutions||Alice Springs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe