- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Todd Mall Markets
Todd Mall Markets Review
Held every other Sunday morning from 9 am until around 2 pm, March to December, the markets feature more than 100 stalls of local arts, crafts, and food, which are displayed while musicians entertain. Search out the mango smoothie stall; they are quite possibly the best in the country.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more