- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hanuman Thai Review
With its Thai, Nonya (Malaysian), and Indian-flavored menu, this lovely spot is the only place in the desert to offer a range of big-city-quality southeast Asian food. The trumpet mushrooms topped with prawn and pork mince are popular, as is the barramundi poached in coconut sauce. Desserts include black-rice brûlée, and banana spring rolls with butter scotch sauce. This place is as popular with the locals as it is the tourists—which is always a good sign.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more