- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hanuman Thai Review
With its Thai, Nonya (Malaysian), and Indian-flavored menu, this lovely spot is the only place in the desert to offer a range of big-city-quality southeast Asian food. The trumpet mushrooms topped with prawn and pork mince are popular, as is the barramundi poached in coconut sauce. Desserts include black-rice brûlée, and banana spring rolls with butter scotch sauce. This place is as popular with the locals as it is the tourists—which is always a good sign.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more