- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casa Nostra Review
Red-and-white checkered tablecloths, Chianti bottles, and plastic grapes festoon this family-run Alice old-timer. Locals crowd in for traditional meat dishes, pizza, and pasta, including Al's Special, a dish of chicken parmigiana paired with pasta in a cream-and-black-pepper sauce that the chef took 15 years to perfect. Take a tip from the regulars and preorder a serving of vanilla slice for dessert, or you might miss out on this scrumptious cake of layered papery pastry and custard cream. BYO beer and wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more