- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bojangles Saloon and Restaurant
Bojangles Saloon and Restaurant Review
Cowhide seats, tables made from old Ghan railway benches, and a life-size replica of bushranger Ned Kelly give this lively restaurant true Outback flavor. Food is classic Northern Territory tucker: barramundi, kangaroo, camel, emu, thick slabs of ribs, and huge steaks—although it receives mixed reviews. The beer, however, gets consistently high ratings. It'sa very touristy watering hole but well worth dropping by for a drink or two and taking a few snaps of the Aussie decor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more