- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sounds of Starlight
Sounds of Starlight Review
This is the place to enjoy evocative Outback theater performances and didgeridoo music accompanied by a slide show of Red Centre images. Ninety-minute concerts (A$30) are held at 8 pm Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday; 45-minute matinee shows (A$20), April–November, Monday and Thursday 2 pm; call ahead to check the schedule. Free didgeridoo classes (definitely good value) are held at the venue during the day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more