Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge
At a Glance
- lodge rooms are cheapest in the resort
- swimming-pool area
- resort shuttle bus to shops
- hotel rooms are basic for the price
Check Rates from our Partners
Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge Review
Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge is the most affordable hotel option at the resort and the most popular. The theme here is the 1860s Outback, complete with corrugated iron, timber beams, and camel saddles, but you won't be roughing it here—not with a pool and two restaurants. Guests at the adjoining lodge, a budget accommodation with large and small dorms and a communal kitchen, share the hotel's facilities, so it does have a slight backpacker feel in the public areas. A shuttle bus connects the lodge to the other properties every 15 minutes.
- Address: Yulara Dr., Yulara, NT, 0872 | Map It
- Phone: 08/8957–7606
- Website: www.ayersrockresort.com.au/outback/
- Location: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- 125 hotel rooms, 42 budget rooms (30 with bathroom, 12 without bathroom); 168 lodge bunk beds
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Red Centre for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More