- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Uluru–Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
Uluru–Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre Review
The cultural center not only has information about the Anangu people and their culture, it also houses beautiful art for purchase. The Ininti Cafe (08/8956–2214) carries souvenirs and light food. The nearby Maruku Arts (08/8956–2558) is owned by Aborigines, and sells Aboriginal paintings and handicrafts. Canvases drape the walls at Walkatjara Art Centre (08/8956–2537), where stories of Anangu culture and heritage are told. The Cultural Centre itself is open daily 7–6 (information desk 8–5); Ininti Cafe is open daily 7–5; Maruku Arts is open daily 7:30–5:30; and Walkatjara art center is open daily 9–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more