- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Alice Explorer bus completes a 70-minute circuit (with narration) of 14 tourist attractions in and around Alice Springs 9-5 daily. You can leave and rejoin the bus whenever you like over two nonconsecutive days for a flat rate of A$44. Entry into attractions is extra. It's part of Alice Wanderer Centre Sightseeing, a company that also runs half-day tours of the Alice Springs Desert Park. AAT Kings and Tailormade Tours operate three-hour guided trips that include visits to the Royal Flying Doctor Service Base, School of the Air, Telegraph Station, and Anzac Hill scenic lookout.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's