- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The best time to visit is between May and August, when the weather is mild during the day, although often freezing at night; the summer months can be blisteringly hot, and some tourism services are less frequent or stop altogether. Alice Springs is pleasant enough, but most of the Red Centre's attractions are outside the town. If visiting Uluru is the main reason for your visit to the Red Centre, you can skip Alice Springs and go directly to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's