- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Outback Quad Adventures. Hop aboard a motorbike with four huge wheels and explore the Northern Territory's oldest working cattle station with Outback Quad Adventures. The company collects you from Alice Springs and takes you to the station, 17 km (10 miles) out of town on the edge of the MacDonnell Ranges. No special license is needed, and all tours are escorted by guides with two-way radios. Rides of 2½ hours (A$135) and 3½ hours (A$199) and overnight tours—which include barbecue dinner with wine, sleeping bags, and breakfast (A$399)—operate year-round. Undoolya Station, 1 Undoolya Rd., Alice Springs, NT. 08/8953–0697.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's