- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pyndan Camel Tracks. Daily one-hour camel rides are offered by this company at noon, 2:30, and sunset (each A$50). They explore a valley of diverse habitat about 15 km (9 miles) from Alice Springs and surrounded by the ancient MacDonnell Ranges. Half-day morning rides at 9 am (A$110) allow you to spend more time with your camel, discovering the Ilparpa Valley and stopping for morning tea in a sandy river bed. 0416/170164. www.cameltracks.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's