Sights & Attractions in Perth
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Perth
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
AQWA: Aquarium of Western Australia
Huge, colorful aquariums filled with some 400 different species...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Perth|
Art Gallery of Western Australia
Founded in 1895, the Art Gallery of Western Australia is home...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Perth|
A drive along this part of the coast, which starts at Greenhead...
|Museums / Galleries, Beaches, Parks, Scenic Drives||Perth|
The Bell Tower
The spire-like Bell Tower is home to one of the world's largest...
|Local Interest–Sight, Museums / Galleries||Perth|
Cohunu Koala Park
The main lure at this 30-acre property is the joy of cuddling...
Perth's poster girl is as beguilling as she is relaxing, what...
Locals boast that this is one of the few inner-city parks to...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's