- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Joe's Oriental Diner
Joe's Oriental Diner Review
On the street level of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Joe's serves a wide range of dishes from Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore, and makes for a convenient option if you're staying there. The rattan-and-bamboo interior is reminiscent of the many noodle houses throughout Southeast Asia, and meals are prepared in the spectacular open kitchen. Hearty soups and delicious noodle dishes, like laksa (rice noodles in a spicy coconut-milk broth with chicken, bean curd, fish cakes, fish balls, and prawns), are the standouts. Each dish carries a chili coding indicating its relative spiciness—so you won't breathe fire unless you want to.
- Address: Hyatt Regency, 99 Adelaide Terr., CBD, Perth, WA 6000 | Map It
- Phone: 08/9225–1239
- Website: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/dining/JoesOrientalDiner
- Location: Perth
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more