- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For nearly 30 years, chef Giuseppe Pagliaricci has taken an imaginative yet simple approach to the cuisine of his native Umbria, dishing up typical, home made Italian fare to his loyal customers. Popular in old-school business and political circles, long lunch favorites include scottadito di capretto (char grilled baby goat chops); or paffutelli al salmone (pasta pillows filled with local dhufish, shrimp and scallops, in a smoked salmon and cream sauce). The five-, six-, or seven-course degustation menu (booked in advance) highlights the best of the house.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more