- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Forrest Place Review
Flanked by the post office and the Forrest Chase Shopping Plaza, Forrest Place is the largest mall area in the city. It has a lovely fountain designed by artist Jeppe Hein, where children love to play on warm days. There's a large cactus sculpture, opposite Perth Central Train Station, which makes for a good meeting spot.
David Jones. This department store opens onto the Murray Street pedestrian mall. Murray St. Mall. 08/9210–4000.
Myer. This popular department store carries all manner of goods and sundries. Murray St. Mall at Forrest Pl., 6000. 08/9265–5600. www.myer.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more