- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Perth Restaurant Reviews
Northbridge, northwest of the railway station, is the dining and nightclubbing center of Perth, and reasonably priced restaurants are everywhere. Elsewhere around Perth are seafood and international restaurants, many with stunning views over the Swan River or city, and cantilevered windows that make for a seamless transition between indoor and alfresco dining.
For those on a budget, the noisy fun of a dim sum lunch at one of Perth's many traditional Asian teahouses (especially in Northbridge) is cheap and delicious. Along with a refreshing cup of green tea, you can enjoy steamed pork buns, fried chicken feet, and egg tarts served at your table from the trolley. Food halls in Perth, Northbridge, and Fremantle are other budget options. These one-stop eateries cater to diverse tastes; not all are the same, but you can usually take your pick from stalls selling vegetarian items, roast meats, fresh fruits and juices, Aussie burgers, and fried chicken. Some also serve Southeast Asian, Indian, Japanese, Korean, and Thai cuisine, usually for about A$10.
Browse Perth Restaurants
Browse Perth Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's