Nightlife & the Arts in Perth
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Perth Nightlife & the Arts
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
BOCS Ticketing is the main booking hotline in Perth for the performing...
The Brass Monkey is in a huge, old, crimson-painted building...
The Burswood Theatre has regular theatrical and musical productions...
Try the Charles Hotel for live blues performances on Tuesday...
The Ellington Jazz Club
Inspired by the New York jazz scene, the Ellington is the place...
Eve is a glitzy, two-story venue done up with stainless steel...
The Hip-e Club, a Perth legend and one of the funkiest nightclubs...
His Majesty's Theatre
The opulent Edwardian His Majesty's Theatre, opened in 1904...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Perth Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1428* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,428 Air New Zealand