Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Inn
At a Glance
- friendly, helpful staff
- Aboriginal artwork on sale
- Jabiru village within walking distance
- pool area is small
- ground-floor rooms can have "critters."
Check Rates from our Partners
Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Inn Review
Shaped like a crocodile, this unusual hotel with spacious, refurbished rooms is the best of the area's accommodation options. The reception area, a de facto art gallery, is through the mouth, and the swimming pool is in the open courtyard in the belly. The property is owned by local indigenous people, who can advise on the best sights and tours. It is located closed to the Warranjan Cultural Centre and the Yellow Waters cruise. The onsite restaurant serves kangaroo and the hotel's namesake, crocodile, along with typical Western dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more