Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Inn
At a Glance
- friendly, helpful staff
- Aboriginal artwork on sale
- Jabiru village within walking distance
- pool area is small
- ground-floor rooms can have "critters."
Check Rates from our Partners
Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Inn Review
Shaped like a crocodile, this unusual hotel with spacious, refurbished rooms is the best of the area's accommodation options. The reception area, a de facto art gallery, is through the mouth, and the swimming pool is in the open courtyard in the belly. The property is owned by local indigenous people, who can advise on the best sights and tours. It is located closed to the Warranjan Cultural Centre and the Yellow Waters cruise. The onsite restaurant serves kangaroo and the hotel's namesake, crocodile, along with typical Western dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more