Fremantle Tram Tours. Fremantle Tram Tours runs hop-on-hop-off tours (A$22) around the city daily from 9:45 am to approximately 3:30 pm, with six stops all close to the major sights. A tour around Fremantle is a great way to get to know each area of the port city. A full-day tour is the Triple Tour, which includes a guided tour of Fremantle, a cruise on the Swan River to Perth, and a sightseeing tour in Perth. The tour finishes in Perth, but you can catch a train or bus back to Fremantle. The cost is A$56, not including your return to Fremantle. On Friday nights, "ghostly tours" take in suspected haunted premises, with a dinner of fish-and-chips included. The cost is A$56 per person. 08/9433–6674. www.fremantletrams.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe