Sights & Attractions in Fremantle
Sights & Attractions Fremantle
Fremantle Arts Centre
Like most of Fremantle, the fine, Gothic Revival Fremantle Arts...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Fremantle|
The Fremantle Market, established in 1897 and housed in a classic...
|Markets / Bazaars||Fremantle|
The former Fremantle Prison, built in 1855, is where 44 inmates...
Bounded by High, Queen, and William streets, King's Square is...
A landmark of early Fremantle atop the limestone cliff known...
Western Australian Maritime Museum
The Western Australian Maritime Museum, which resembles an upside-down...
|Museums / Galleries||Fremantle|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations