Sights & Attractions in Fremantle
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Fremantle
Fremantle Arts Centre
Like most of Fremantle, the fine, Gothic Revival Fremantle Arts...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Fremantle|
The Fremantle Market, established in 1897 and housed in a classic...
|Markets / Bazaars||Fremantle|
The former Fremantle Prison, built in 1855, is where 44 inmates...
Bounded by High, Queen, and William streets, King's Square is...
A landmark of early Fremantle atop the limestone cliff known...
Western Australian Maritime Museum
The Western Australian Maritime Museum, which resembles an upside-down...
|Museums / Galleries||Fremantle|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $3679 & up -- Australia: Outback Adventure w/Tours & Air Qantas Vacations
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River — $9,995 IExplore