Char Char Bull
Char Char Bull Review
Waterfront Fremantle is renowned for its seafood restaurants, so going to a harborside venue for steak seems almost irreverent—a bit like going to Italy for a curry—but meat lovers will revel in the juicy steak selection at Char Char Bull. This lively restaurant, with full table service, specializes in char-grilled prime beef selected from year-old, grass-fed Murray Grey cattle. Choose from tender filet mignon, tenderloin, sirloin, and rib eye cooked exactly how you like it, with all the trimmings. If you just can't go a day without fish, oysters, barramundi, garlic prawns, scallops, and wine steamed mussels also feature on the menu, as does pizza. Make reservations and ask for a table out on the deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more