Char Char Bull
Char Char Bull Review
Waterfront Fremantle is renowned for its seafood restaurants, so going to a harborside venue for steak seems almost irreverent—a bit like going to Italy for a curry—but meat lovers will revel in the juicy steak selection at Char Char Bull. This lively restaurant, with full table service, specializes in char-grilled prime beef selected from year-old, grass-fed Murray Grey cattle. Choose from tender filet mignon, tenderloin, sirloin, and rib eye cooked exactly how you like it, with all the trimmings. If you just can't go a day without fish, oysters, barramundi, garlic prawns, scallops, and wine steamed mussels also feature on the menu, as does pizza. Make reservations and ask for a table out on the deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more