Kings Square Review
Bounded by High, Queen, and William streets, Kings Square is at the heart of the central business district. Shaded by 100-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees, it's a perfect place to watch the world go by. Medieval-style benches complete the picture of European elegance. From Oct. to Apr. the Square hosts a small market as well as bands and street performers. Bordering the square are St. John's Anglican Church and the town hall.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more