Kings Square Review
Bounded by High, Queen, and William streets, Kings Square is at the heart of the central business district. Shaded by 100-year-old Moreton Bay fig trees, it's a perfect place to watch the world go by. Medieval-style benches complete the picture of European elegance. From Oct. to Apr. the Square hosts a small market as well as bands and street performers. Bordering the square are St. John's Anglican Church and the town hall.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more