Sail and Anchor Pub
Sail and Anchor Pub Review
Thanks to its selection of craft beers—40 on tap—and right-in-the-middle-of-it location, the heritage listed Sail and Anchor Pub is a popular watering hole. Upstairs has comfy couches; you can watch buskers from the balcony; the front bar often has live music; and the bistro serves up no nonsense pub grub.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more