Kakulas Sisters Review
A strong supporter of both WA and international produce, this unique Greek-owned providore overflows with fragrances and sacks of goodies from across the globe. Delectable items such as Brazilian quince and guava pastries, goji berries, Tasmanian honey, Japanese teas, locally produced pestos and olives, roasted coffee beans and European hard cheeses ensure that homesick, or simply nostalgic, visitors can enjoy a slice, sliver, or smell of home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more