- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banks and Currency Exchange
The main banks with tourist services are Westpac and Commonwealth on the intersection of Smith and Bennett streets. Banking hours are Monday-Thursday 9:30-4 and Friday 9:30-5. Currency-exchange facilities are available on Smith Street Mall and Mitchell Street.
City Radio Taxis (08/8981–3777. www.radiotaxi.com.au.)
Darwin Radio Taxis (13–1008 in local area; 08/8985–0777.)
Top End Tourism (6 Bennett St., City Center, Darwin, NT, 0800. 08/8980–6000 or 1300/138886. www.tourismtopend.com.au.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's