Sights & Attractions in Darwin
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crocodylus Park and Zoo
This research facility has an excellent air-conditioned crocodile...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Darwin|
This is the place to go swimming with saltwater crocodiles and...
George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
First planted in 1886 and largely destroyed by Cyclone Tracy...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Darwin|
Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
Collections at this excellent museum and art gallery encompass...
|Museums / Galleries||Darwin|
Stokes Hill Wharf
The best views of Darwin Harbour are from this working pier...
|Marinas / Piers||Darwin|
Territory Wildlife Park
In 1,000 acres of natural bushland, this impressive park is dedicated...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's